Friday, December 31, 2010

1001 Days to do 101 Things

"That which we manifest is before us; we are the creators of our own destiny. Be it through intention or ignorance, our successes and our failures have been brought on by none other than ourselves."
— The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein

Well, it's the beginning of a new year and I've never been one to make resolutions.  This year, however, I decided to make some resolutions on crack...or do a 101 in 1001 list...whatever you want to call it.  I created this website in order to track my progress (or lack thereof).  This way, maybe I'll sort of have a record of what's going on in life, books I review, movies I see, recipes I try, DIY projects I attempt...all that good stuff.  I figure it'll help keep me motivated and force me to keep up with my list.  Plus, I've always been good at doing things once they're on a list for some reason...  So anyway, here's hoping!  Oh, and I've already crossed on thing off my list: creating this website!

You can see the rest of my list here: 101 things in 1001 days list.

No comments:

Post a Comment