Saturday, January 7, 2012

Weekly Menu

Well, I did some meal planning again this week!  Yay!  I've been slacking recently.  I think mostly because the holidays were so crazy and I was trying to relax (mostly, I just end up being lazy) and we had leftovers or were out a lot.  So, I'm glad to be back in the swing of things.  Plus, I got an iPhone (which was never supposed to happen) and now I have this little app where I can make a grocery list and use it to make meals with things that are on sale.  Hooray!  So since we're fans of Mexican food, we have some of our favorite dishes on the menu this week.  Also, my aunt got us a quesadilla maker and I want to try it out!  And then, Kate suggested this bacon pierogi dish and it just looks reallllllllllly good so I went for that.  Anyway, looking forward to some delicious meals this week!  I always feel better when I have things planned ahead of time, so I don't have to worry about getting stuff from the store during the week and figuring out exactly what stuff it is that I need.

Saturday: Southwestern Chicken Soup and Quesadillas

Sunday: Baked Chicken Chimichangas with Sour Cream Sauce

Monday: Leftovers

Tuesday: Bacon Pierogi Bake

Wednesday: Crockpot Mushroom Chicken (On the Table app)

Thursday: Leftovers?

Friday: Feta and Broccoli Pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment